Dear Grade Six Families,
As the students completed their homework schedule this week, we like that they are continuing with their extra-curricular activities. However, reading chapter books also needs to be a part of their daily routine. The books should be about 200+ pages.
Homework for the weekend includes:
- Review the first 5 Commandments for Monday
- Read 30 minutes everyday
- Topic sentence worksheet on different learning styles is due Monday and Tuesday
- Review long multiplication for Monday
- Practice Bénis-Nous Seigneur prayer everyday and recite it for your family before you eat dinner
- Projet: Les Saisons; fine-line et colorie – due Monday
- Researching about the History and Effect of Residential Schools will continue throughout the week
- Silhouettes: make sure you have enough pictures to glue onto your silhouette for Thursday’s class
Meet the Teacher Night for Grade 6: Tuesday, September 29 – 6:30-7:00 in the gym (one parent only)
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Please ensure that students come to school with a rain jacket, rubber boots, and extra socks for those rainy days.
No school Friday, Oct. 9 – Pro D Day
No school Monday, Oct. 12 – Thanksgiving
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com