Dear Grade Six Families,
We are very pleased with how well the students are adhering to their new routines.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud, fiction and non-fiction books
- Complete burger draft for Monday (different learning styles)
- Complete page 49: Questions #8 & #9 and pg. 52: Question #1 – due Monday
- Practice Bénis-Nous Seigneur before lunch/dinner time
- Complete your worksheet on Les Mois de l’Année et La Météo (please colour both sides) – due Monday
- Magazine clippings and/or drawings for your silhouette – due Thursday
Due Monday, September 21:
- CDC Health Assessment form
Due Thursday, September 24
- Fukuroku Hot Lunch: Fill out order form by 9 am
Meet the Teacher Night for Grade 6: Tuesday, September 29 – 6:30-7:00 (in the gym)
We are looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday for Meet the Teacher Night.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com