Dear Grade Six Families,
We are very pleased with the amount of effort the children are putting into their written assignments. By reading everyday, they will undoubtedly find success in all of their other subjects.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Complete pg.81, questions #7, #9 and #10 – due Monday
- Reasons for the Seasons assignment – label the boxes and colour the sun for Monday. We will continue with the other parts for this assignment on Monday.
- Come with a photo of yourself or someone else that you have chosen for Wednesday. Make sure it is in colour and not too small. If you do not have a colour printer, email me your picture and I will print it out for you at school, in colour.
- Line art draft is due on Thursday. I am looking for a variety of lines. Refer to your Elements of Art – Line flip book to help you achieve success.
Nov. 19 – Dress Down Day:
- Where is the first place you would like to go when the COVID19 pandemic is over? Wear a t-shirt or colours of the flag to represent that country. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring a $2.00 donation to support the ‘Door is Open’ (Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Vancouver).
Nov. 20 – Professional Development Day for Teachers (no school)
November Scholastic Book Order:
- Click here to view November E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org