Dear Grade Six Families,
Our Grade 7 student, Justice Guno needs our prayers. He is currently in the ICU at BC Children’s Hospital after having suffered a sudden brain bleed which occurred on May 4th. This past week the students had an opportunity to make a special card for Justice in which they wrote words of encouragement for him and his family. #JusticeSTRONG
Thanks to Father Smith, the children had an opportunity to go to Confession yesterday.
Our featured image is the class doing an activity demonstrating Newton’s Second Law of Motion in action. The students enjoyed the challenge of trying their best to remain on their feet while leaning backwards.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Practice your multiplication tables – 5 minutes everyday
- Iqbal – chapter 14 roles are due Monday
- Billet de Sortie sur le Canada – lundi
- Crossword sur Le Canada eh! – lundi
- Needs and Wants – continue to keep track of your needs and wants. Reflection is due Tuesday.
- How to Slow Down a Toy Car – bring supplies for Monday
- Object Name Art: draft is due on Thursday
- Friday, May 21st – Walkathon (No School)
- Monday, May 24th – Victoria Day (No School)
- Friday, May 28th – Jeans Day and Fukuroku Hot Lunch
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org