Dear Grade Six Families,
We are so grateful for this beautiful weather. It will definitely make your 10 km walk for our school Walkathon truly enjoyable. Please take a photo during your walk so that it can be added to the Walkathon video. Instructions for the photo will come at a later date. Pledge forms and money collected is due to the school by Monday, June 7th.
Enjoy Pentecost Sunday with your family as it marks the end of the Easter season.
Please continue to pray for Justice Guno on a daily basis. He and his family need our prayers. #JusticeSTRONG
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Complete pg. 245 questions #’s 7, 8, & 9 (f d p)
- Practice your multiplication tables – 5 minutes everyday
- Iqbal – focus on the characters point of view
- How to Slow Down a Toy Car – write your paragraph on ‘Acceleration’ and include your websites. Peer-editing will take place on Tuesday and Trials will begin next week.
- Object Name Art: good copy is due on Wednesday
Monday, May 24th – Victoria Day (No School)
Tuesday, May 25th – library books are due
Friday, May 28th – Jeans Day
- students wear jeans and t-shirts to school in support of BC Children’s Hospital
- please send a donation of $5.00
- last day to return treat order forms and money for the Grade 7 fundraiser
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com