Dear Grade Six Families,
We had a wonderful staff retreat yesterday with Terry Hershey. The theme was connecting us to the sacrament of the present moment. He wanted us to connect to things that bring joy, gladness and gratitude into our lives.
This weekend is Mother’s Day and we want to wish all mother’s a most blessed day. It is your day to be spoiled. Enjoy the special gift your child has made for you.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Sign review and upload photo onto Google Classroom
- Practice your multiplication tables – 5 minutes everyday
- Iqbal – chapter 13 roles are due Monday
- Analyzing Generational Poverty handout – due Monday
- See Google Classroom for your reflection on Georgia O’Keeffe
- Friday, May 14th – Fukuroku Hot Lunch (for those who ordered – bring your own cutlery)
- Friday, May 21st – Walkathon (No School)
- Monday, May 24th – Victoria Day (No School)
- Friday, May 28th – Jeans Day and Fukuroku Hot Lunch
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com