Dear Grade Six Families,
Welcome back! We hope you had a restful and relaxing Spring Break and are ready to start this Holy Week rejuvenated! We are certainly excited to see the children again on Monday morning.
Please return the Mite Boxes, labelled with your child’s name by Wednesday. The money collected will go towards the seminarians.
On Holy Thursday, the students will be watching a video presentation of the Last Supper put on by the Grade 7 class. This will take place at 9:15.
Please consider registering for St. Paul Summer Camp. Registration starts Monday, March 29 and we are accepting only St. Paul School students.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Iqbal – chapter 7 roles are due this week
- Complete your worksheet on Joyeuses Pâques – due Monday
- First Nations Principles of Good Governance – have your sketch and fine-lining for all boxes completed for Monday. You will get class time to work on your colouring.
- Ukrainian Easter egg drawing, fine-lining and colouring will be due on Thursday. Reflection will be written in class on Wednesday.
- Friday, April 2nd – Good Friday (No School)
- Monday, April 5th – Easter Monday (No School)
- Friday, April 9th – Fukuroku hot lunch serving
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com