Dear Grade Six Families,
It was a lovely to see the energy and excitement of the children as they returned to school after March break.
During Holy Week, the students renewed their appreciation for the profound sacrifice made by our Lord, Jesus Christ through his crucifixion and death.
Thank you for registering your child for Summer Camp. They will definitely enjoy the experience.
We appreciate all of your efforts as we navigate through the challenges presented by Covid-19. Students (Grades 4-7) are now required to wear a mask at all times. We are grateful for the support of our parents and our student body as we head towards the restoration of normality in our day to day lives.
We wish you a blessed Easter celebration with your family this weekend.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Iqbal – chapter 8 roles are due Tuesday
- Finish off your Easter Cross in pastel – take a picture of it and submit to Google Classroom. Return any pastels and containers that you took to the class on Tuesday.
- Monday, April 5th – Easter Monday (No School)
- Friday, April 9th – Fukuroku hot lunch serving (bring your own cutlery) and Class Photo Day
- Friday, April 16th – Interim Reports go home
- Friday, April 23rd – Student-Led Conference (No classes)
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org