Dear Grade Six Families,
The students enjoyed working together as they completed an Extreme Environment project: Working in Space. They had to choose three activities to complete and replicate an astronauts spacesuit by wearing their winter gear and a pair of thick gloves.
Their Alexander Calder-inspired mobiles are looking fabulous and a few are displayed in the class. The rest of them should be completed by Wednesday.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Iqbal: Chapter 6 roles are due Monday
- Présentations sur une Courtepointe de mon ami(e) c’est lundi. Il faut mémoriser tes lignes.
- Researched paragraph (10-12 sentences) on spacesuits and gloves. Keep track of your websites – this is due Monday (for those who did not have this done on Friday)
- Respond to questions in Google Classroom regarding your Alexander Calder inspired-mobiles – due Wednesday
- If your mobile is not done just answer what you can until you have it completed. You will get class time to finish off your mobile before Wednesday.
1. Thursday, March 4th – Hot Lunch Orders due at 9am
2. Friday, March 5th – Fukuroku Hot Lunch Serving
3. Friday, March 12th – Last day of school before Spring Break
4. March 15th – 26th – Spring Break
5. Monday, March 29th – First day back to school after Spring Break
6. Wednesday, March 31 – Mite Boxes due
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com