Dear Grade Six Families,
As the Lenten Season is upon us, we look forward to growing closer to Jesus through prayer, fasting and almsgiving.
The students are encouraged to pray for the seminarians throughout the season of Lent.
The class started assembling their Alexander Calder-inspired mobiles and they are doing a great job creating their own unique mobiles.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Iqbal: chapter 5 roles – due Monday
- Complete pg. 149 #7 – due Monday
- Practice your multiplication tables – 5 minutes everyday
- Complete your Rights and Responsibilities scroll for Monday. See rubric in Google Classroom and make sure to proofread good copy aloud. If you used websites to help with your research, please include them on a separate doc page.
1. Wednesday, February 24 – Pink Shirt Day (In support of, and to bring awareness to, anti-bullying)
2. Wednesday, March 31 – Mite Boxes due
3. January/February Scholastic Book Orders
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org