Dear Grade Six Families,
The CSL reports went home with the children yesterday. We are very proud of their hard work. If there is room for improvement or if they want to maintain their grades, Ms. Carroll said that, “you shouldn’t take their foot off of the gas pedal.” I really like this analogy.
While reading Iqbal, the children are enjoying their assigned roles. I am truly impressed with their artwork as they read through the different chapters.
While sharing our gifts and talents during French class, I was truly impressed with the students’ abilities in the following areas: music, sports, art, singing, cooking and dancing. God gave us these gifts and talents for the purposes of sharing them with others.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Review angles and practice your multiplication tables 5 minutes each day
- All 24 circles should be drawn by Wednesday using the circle template.
- Fine-line, colour and cut your circles for our next art class which will be Thursday, February 18th. That gives you a lot of time to do a good job.
1. CSL Reports – sign the folder and return it in the envelope by Monday, February 8th.
2. Thursday, February 11th & Friday, February 12th – Catholic Educators’ Conference (No School)
3. Monday, February 15th – Family Day (Holiday)
4. Wednesday, February 17th – Ash Wednesday
5. Friday, February 19th – Fukuroku Hot Lunch (bring your own cutlery)
6. Friday, February 24th – Pink shirt day
7. January/February Scholastic Book Orders
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org