Dear Grade Four Families,
The students have had a great and productive week in Grade 4. Here are some highlights:
- The students have been doing lots of writing to practice responding to comprehension questions. They have been getting lots of feedback and working on correcting their work. Please check Google classroom to see these assignments.
- We did a very interesting Science experiment where we made diagrams of the eye using magnifying lenses to find out how animals see in the dark.
- In Art, we continued working on our pastel pumpkin art project.
- This week, we explored extending number patterns in Math. The students enjoyed using geoboards on their chromebooks to create their own number patterns.
- The students did a wonderful job finishing up their Liturgical Year board games. They will have an opportunity to bring them home next week to play with their families.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Trivia cards due
- Math worksheets on Google Classroom (completed in Math notebook) due
- The Violin Dance reading comprehension due
- Nova Foods hot lunch
- C-Skills up to pg. 20 due today
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass – please wear school sweater
- Dismissal at 12pm for Parent/Teacher Interviews
- No School for students
- Parent/Teacher Interviews
A heads up that we will be starting the FSAs on the week of October 25th. Please avoid appointments during school hours this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!