Hello Grade One Families!
We had such a fun start to this week at school with a surprise snowy recess! The students had so much fun playing outside. A reminder that if your child has used their spare socks / gloves this week, to add another pair (or two!) to their backpacks to have at school.
The Grade One’s are also really looking forward to their turn to lead assembly and mass next week. If parents or family members are available to attend we encourage them to do so – the more the merrier!
Next week the Grade One’s will be starting the “I’m a gift from God” program. Please keep an eye on your email for more information later next week.
Here are some notes for the upcoming week:
Word Study Unit: nk /nk/
Student of the Week: Joshua
Open Parachute Unit (at School): Friendship Challenges
Open Parachute Unit (at Home): Social Media & Self-Esteem
- Please return home reading folders (if forgotten on Friday)
- PE with Mr. Kelly
- French with Mme. Caprilli
- Spirit wear orders due
- Music with Mr. Kelly today
- CSL Folder, Envelope, and Self-Assessment due
- P.E. with Mr. Kelly
- Grade 1 and 5 Assembly at 1.15pm (Please join us if you can)
- French with Madame Caprilli
- Gr. 1 Mass at 9.15 am (Please join us if you can!)
- Library today ~ please be sure to return any overdue library books before today
- Whitespot Hot lunch for those who ordered
- P.E. with Mr Kelly
- Yummy Pizza Hot Lunch – Monday, Feb 13th
- Valentine’s Day Dress Down & Treats – Tuesday, Feb 14th
- 100th Day of School Celebration & Projects – Wednesday Feb 15th
- Professional Day – No School – Thursday, Feb 16th and Friday, Feb 17th
- Family Day- No School – Monday, February 20th
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, or write a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Dos Santos & Ms. Carroll 🙂