Dear Grade Six Families,
It was wonderful meeting with with you over the past two days. It is nice to be able to meet face to face and have that one on one connection with you. Having open communication will ensure success for your child.
This past week we did our Solar System walk along Blundell. The students shared a fact as we reached their planet. Thank you to Rachel and Rylynn who took the role as ‘Pace Explorers’ for our walk.
On Friday October 30 you will receive your child’s Interim Report. It is a brief snapshot of some of the things that we have covered since the beginning of the school year. See your child’s Google Classroom account for assignments as well as peer and teacher feedback.
Homework for this weekend includes:
Read everyday for 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Thank You trees – make sure you fine-line your tree and thank you words; design a creative and colourful background. Due Thursday
Oct. 30 – Non-Uniform Day for Halloween!
- students may come to school dressed in costumes or wear orange and/or black clothing
- please send a $2.00 donation to our school’s foster child in Ghana
- due to COVID-19 protocols, families are not allowed to send any treats to school to be distributed to students (edible or other)
Scholastic Book E-flyer:
- please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- books will be delivered directly to your home
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com