Dear Grade Six Families,
Happy New Year! We hope that you all had a joyful Christmas season! We wish you a very happy and prosperous 2021.
Ms. Carroll and I would like to thank you very much for your Christmas gifts, cards and wishes. We are truly touched by your generosity and feel blessed to be teaching in such caring and supportive school community.
The class had a great first week back! It was wonderful to see their smiling faces. We even noticed a growth spurt with some of the students.
I enjoyed watching the students socialize with their classmates as they practiced their basketball skills. I’m all for active participation!
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction books)
- Complete pg. 119 Questions # 9, #10 and #11. Due Monday
- Math Review for Tuesday
- Practice your multiplication tables
- Practice Être – quiz is on Wednesday
- Do some research on Extremophiles. See what they look like. Be ready to share 3 new things you learned about them as well as some interesting facts about them for Monday’s class.
- Monday, January 18th – Professional Development Day (No School)
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com