Hello Grade Five Families!
I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend and were able to take time to reflect on truth and reconciliation with the victims of Indian Residential Schools.
Thank-you to the Grade Five students for doing such a great job of participating in our annual school Walkathon last Friday. A big thanks also to the parents who accompanied us, including Mrs. Lau who led us with efficiency and confidence! Please send in your family’s pledge sheets and collected money by Tuesday October 10. 2023. Thank-you for your support!
Please carefully check the PE blog for information about practices and events happening this week. Just a reminder that parents are responsible for transportation for their children to and from both cross-country and volleyball competitions.
October is the month of the Holy Rosary. We will be learning about the rosary and praying a decade of the rosary every day. Students who have rosaries at home are asked to please bring one to school for the month.
Please note the following for this week:
- no school
- please return any PE shoes that were brought home last week
- PE outside ~ PE strip is optional for those who do not have volleyball practice
- 9:15am Mass ~ please join us!
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- all students who joined cross-country will leave at 12:40pm for the Garry Point Fun Run
- students who remain at school will not have PE class and will be dismissed at 3:00pm as usual
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns or information to share.
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Mrs. Kelly 🙂