Dear Grade Four Families,
It was a wonderful first week in Grade 4! I am starting to get to know each of the students, and I look forward to learning more about them as the weeks go by. They have been doing an amazing job remembering their routines as new intermediate students!
Please note I will be away next Tuesday-Friday as I am joining the Grade 7 class at Outdoor Ed.
The students love reading on Epic, and I want to share a special offer on an at-home subscription. Epic Unlimited gives kids anytime access to all the best books, and for a limited time you can save 43% with this link:
Here are the reminders for next week:
- Photo Day
- wear full uniform please
- Cross-country practice after school 3:00 – 3:45
- Please send to school the following:
- the student questionnaire
- forms in the brown envelope (only and oldest)
- cross-country permission forms
- photos for the Library birthday wall
- a t-shirt for art
- Please label it with your child’s name
- Cross-country practice before school at 7:30
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass at 9:15am
Please email me at email@example.com if you need to contact me at any time.
Follow our school on Instagram @st.paul.school.richmond !
I hope you have a relaxing weekend,