Hello Grade 6 families and welcome to a new school year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful summer full of lasting memories! My name is Ms. Vu and I am excited and honoured to be teaching grade 6 at St. Paul’s this year. I look forward to a school year that is filled with joy, discovery, and accomplishment.
In light of Pope Francis’ visit to Canada this past summer, I am happy to introduce our Archdiocesan theme: “Seeking Truth, Healing, and Reconciliation.” We will be sure to have opportunities to learn, reflect, and work towards reconciliation together as a class this year.
Please join me in welcoming Ms. Mallh and Mrs. Schell who will both be supporting our grade 6 class as education assistants this year.
Here is what’s planned for this week:
Tuesday, September 6
- 8:45am start
- Pack snack and water
- Dismissal at 12:00pm
Wednesday, September 7
- *EDIT* P.E. (please ensure your child wears their P.E. strip under their uniform as well as gym shoes to change into)
- Dismissal at 2:00pm
- Assembly at 1:00pm (welcome to families!)
Thursday, September 8
- School mass at 9:15 (welcome to families)
Friday, September 9
- Please bring a coloured 4×6 photo of your child by this date for the birthday board. Label the back with your child’s name and birthday
- Please bring a pair of headphones that can be left at the school for when we use Chromebooks
If you have any questions, concerns, or any other information you’d like me to know, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be keeping watch of my email on school days from 7:30am-5:30pm. Blog posts will be updated each weekend with important information!
Please join me in praying for a blessed school year! See you all on Tuesday!