Hello Grade 3 Families,
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend💕
Our focus in religion throughout the month of May will be on Mother Mary. Last week we had a classroom discussion on the reasons why she is the perfect disciple, and the students have started to write a paragraph using a 4 square method approach. We should be completing it this week 🙏💙✨
On Monday the students will be participating in their first St. Paul and St. Joseph the Worker Track Meet at Minoru Track. They were really excited getting ready for it😁💙! Please carefully read the information posted for Monday to make sure that your child has everything they need when they arrive at the track.
All Grade 3 students are required to sign in with me on their arrival at Minoru Track, and to also sign out with me before they leave at the end of the activity.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ May 8th
- Track Meet: students are to arrive between 8:30 & 9:45 am at Minoru Track. They are required to come and see me on their arrival so that I can register their attendance, and also before they leave, so that I can record their leaving the venue at the end of the track meet at 1:45 pm.
- The students will need sunscreen, a warm jacket for the covered seating area where it can be quite chilly, a healthy snack, lunch (something easy to eat such as a sandwich), and their water bottle.
Tuesday ~ May 9th
Wednesday ~ May 10th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ May 11th
- 9:15 ~ Mass led by the grade 2 students: you’re welcome to join us
- Library: students need to bring their library books to school today
- White Spot Hot Lunch: please make sure that your child brings their own cutlery. Thank you🙂💙!
Friday ~ May 12th
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of May.
Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!