Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you are enjoying the beautiful weekend 🌤️! Fun Day was a great way to end the week, and the students seemed to have had a wonderful time doing the different station activities!
The appreciation breakfast was a lovely way to start the day: we can never show you, the parents, enough how much we appreciate the many ways in which you are “present” in your child’s learning, spiritual growth, and within the St. Paul School community 🥰
It’s hard to believe that we only have a few days of school left😳! I have loved being your child’s Grade 3 teacher this year. It was an exceptional year in so many ways, and I am so proud of how far they’ve come. They have all experienced so much growth each in their own way, and they are all much more autonomous and self-sufficient. This year will have helped prepare them for the next school year where they will be starting a new adventure as they walk up those stairs into intermediate ☺️💙!
On Tuesday please have your child bring a bag with sturdy handles to place their school items inside. Since they have not completed their Communicating Skills workbook, it will give them something to do on rainy days during the summer. If they complete it, they’ll be even better prepared for Grade 4 🤗!
I would like to thank Mr. & Mrs. Mesa for everything they’ve done to help out in the various activities and events the Grade 3 students have had throughout the school year, including Monday’s Primary Picnic that is Hawaiian themed. They have helped make this year a memorable one for all of the students ☺️💕!
I would also like to thank all of the parent volunteers who have helped out in many different ways: without your “presence” all of these activities would be impossible 💞!
Here is the last week of school schedule:
Monday ~ June 26th
- Parents drop students off at King George Park at 10:00 am ~please have your child wear their swim suit under their play clothes for water park fun 💦
- Please have them bring a small backpack with a water bottle, sun screen, a towel and a plastic bag for their wet clothes. *A snack will be provided for them at the park.
- They will need to come and see me as soon as they arrive for attendance, to find out which parent volunteer they are connected to, and to do two planned activities
- Then they will play in the park with their classmates and we will eat lunch together
- pick up time is 1:00 pm ~ please meet us at the park and sign out your child with me before you leave
Tuesday ~ June 27th
- Students will start to bring their personal school items home (please have your child bring a bag with sturdy handles)
- We will have a Teddy Bear Primary Picnic Lunch on the grass field in the St. Paul School playground area. Your child can bring a plush animal to school
Wednesday ~ June 28th
- Dress Down Day
- 9:15 am ~ school assembly (you are welcome to join us)
Last day of school! (students finish at noon)
- Communicating Student Learning reports go home today
- Students will bring the rest of their personal school items home (have your child bring a bag with sturdy handles)
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful summer vacation 🤗💙!