Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was great to have the students back in the classroom this past week! Everyone shared something they had done during the Christmas Holiday with their classmates 🤗💞
They have started to write a paragraph about what they did using a 4-square graphic organizer. When each student has completed writing their final copy, they will read it out loud in front of their peers.
This week we will be starting the I Am A Gift From God program. An email was sent out on Friday with the information related to this program. If you have not already read it, please do so before Monday.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ January 9th
- Yummy Pizza hot lunch: please have your child bring their own cutlery
Tuesday ~ January 10th
Wednesday ~ January 11th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ January 14th
- Mass led by Grade 6 students: you are welcome to join us
- Library: please have your child bring back their library books
Friday ~ January 13th
- Final day to hand in the “Art Club” participation forms
- Dress Down Day – Black Excellence Day/anti-racism: the students dress in black
- No PE: Mr. Kelly will be absent
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of January.
Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!