Hello Grade One Families!
I hope that you are all enjoying this beautiful day to begin the long weekend! It was so fun to see one of our Grade One students today as he was doing his Family Walkathon. Mr. Kelly and I are looking forward to our walk this weekend as well. Let’s all get out and walk in support of St. Paul’s this weekend! Please remember to take a photo so that it can be added to the Walkathon video. All pledge forms and money collected is due to school by Monday June 7 please. Happy Walking!
This Sunday marks the end of the Easter season with the Feast of Pentecost. We are blessed to have the gift of the Holy Spirit as our strength and guide as we strive to live our faith through our words, actions, love and joy.
Please note the following for the upcoming week:
- no school because of Victoria Day
- PE class
- PE class
- no PE class
Friday ~ Jean’s Day!
- students wear jeans and t-shirts to school in support of BC Children’s Hospital
- please send a donation ($5)
- last day to return treat order forms and money for the Grade 7 fundraiser (please send in a separate bag/envelope from the Jean’s Day donation) ~ thank-you for your support!
- the students do not need their PE strip
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Have a fabulous long weekend and week ahead!
Mrs. Kelly 🙂