Student Led Conferences : Friday, April 23, 2021 from 8am to 6pm
On-line Booking starts on Saturday, April 17th at 9am. (see attachment)
Key Matters to Keep in Mind:
- A Moorehead Message will be sent home prior to the Conference day, showing how it will all work.
- There is no childminding – so school aged children will join their sibling’s conference in the classroom.
- Conferences are OPTIONAL. If you do not wish to do your child’s conference in person, a package will be sent home for your child to do with you at home.
COVID-19 SCHOOL PROTOCOL:
- All adults and students Grade 4 to 7 attending the interview are required to wear a mask at all times.
Note: It is not mandatory for Kindergarten to Grade 3 students attending the conferences to wear a mask but he or she is more than welcome to if you prefer.
- Enter through the front office doors only and Exit using the back doors by the covered area only.
- Sanitize your hands before and after your visit. (Sanitizing stations will be available by the main school entrance and classrooms, as well as in the covered area on your out.)
- Maintain physical distancing of 2m at all times whether inside or outside the school premises.
- You are expected to leave the school premises as soon as your scheduled appointment is done. Hence, you cannot access the playground and picnic tables during the conference day, and we ask for no socializing in the parking lot.
Please DO NOT come for your scheduled appointment if you:
- Have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- New or worsening of chronic
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Nausea and vomiting
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for the Covd-19.