Hello Grade 3 Families!
Alleluia! Jesus is risen! I hope that you are all having a wonderful time celebrating Easter Sunday😁💖!
I look forward to continuing the liturgical celebration of Easter with the Grade 3 students as we continue our Easter journey towards Pentecost 🤗🔥🕊️💞💖!
Here is this week’s schedule:
Monday ~April 10th
- Easter Monday ~ no school
Tuesday ~April 11th
Wednesday ~ April 12th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ April 13th
- 9:15 ~ Mass led by the Kinder students: you are welcome to join us
- Gr. 3 Confession
- Library: bring library books back to school
Friday ~ April 14th
- Fukuroku Hot Lunch: please have your child bring their own utensils
- Scholastic book orders to be delivered to the classroom will be sent out at 3 pm
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of April. The books can now be delivered to the classroom.
Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place your order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!