Dear Grade Six Families,
St. Paul Summer Camp: Young STEAMers camp for July 5-9 is now full. However, if there is enough interest, the summer camp team has created a tentative second week – July 12th to 16th. Please see information attached.
Update: Activities will be different for Week 2, therefore, if you have already registered for Week 1, and would like to register again for Week 2, you are more than welcome to register again.
You many register by emailing: email@example.com
Drama Camp (August 9-13) has 3 spots available. Mr. Kirkham will only be running one camp, so if you’re interested get your registration in as soon as possible.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Ratios: complete pg. 182 Question #6 – due Monday
- Practice your multiplication tables – 5 minutes everyday
- Iqbal – chapter 10 roles are due Monday
- Présentation sur Les Qualités d’un bon ami – lundi
- Complete Newton’s First Law of Motion, key vocabulary words (7) for Tuesday – fine-line and colour your drawings
- Saturday, April 17th – Online Booking for Student-Led Conferences
- Friday, April 23rd – Student-Led Conference in lieu of regular classes
- these conferences are optional for in person attendance – we will send a package home with those students whose families choose not to attend
- if you choose not to attend, please email myself and Ms. Carroll by Monday, April 19th – thank you to those families who have already let us know!
- Student-Led Conference Day:
- please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment
- students will come to school wearing their uniform
- Conference appointment is 20 minutes long
- please watch Moorehead Message video for further instructions (this will be emailed to you early next week)
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing those families who will be coming to the Student-Led Conference this Friday!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com