Hello Grade 6 Families,
Hope you had a lovely weekend! Last week we finished our debates and the students will continue to work on their public speaking skills over the course of the year. It was a great start and a fun time watching them work together to come up with arguments to support their side.
- St. Paul School has partnered with Blanket BC for our Christmas Initiative and grade 6 will be participating by donating socks. Please bring in a pair of NEW warm socks to contribute!
- OPTIONAL: If there is a blanket you would like to donate, please wash it if it is used and place it in a garbage bag to bring to school. If you have bought a new one to donate, please also take it out of its packaging to put in a garbage bag.
- Grade 6s are dressing in full black attire for the Christmas concert. Please help the students find black clothing to wear if they don’t have them.
- Yummy Pizza hot lunch for those who ordered
- Intermediate Choir @ 12:15pm
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass at 9:15am
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered.
- Ski Forms due. Late forms not accepted!
- Advent Get-Together @ 11:15-3:00pm – more information on the email that Mrs. Mallari sent!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Have a great week!