Hello Grade 6 Families,
Happy new (liturgical) year! The season of Advent is upon us and I’m so excited for our class to celebrate it together!
- Ski forms were sent home last week. If your child did not bring one home or it is lost, please let me know so I can give you another copy! They are due on December 9th.
- Our school will be supporting Blanket BC as our Christmas initiative. The grade 6 students are asked to bring in a new adult pair of warm socks as their donation this year. These can be brought in during the week of December 6-9.
- Yummy Pasta hot lunch for those who ordered
- Intermediate Choir @ 12:14pm
- Assembly at 1:15pm
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass at 9:15am
- Hot Lunch forms are due
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great week!