Dear Grade Four Families,
I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable summer! I am looking forward to seeing the students tomorrow, September 5th. I am hopeful that Grade 4 will bring the students much joy, learning, and adventure!
Our Archdiocesan theme this year is “Living our Faith” which we will be discussing and incorporating into our learning across all subject areas!
This year we are blessed to have Ms. Zoe as our Educational Assistant!
Here are the reminders for the week
Tuesday September 5th:
- Back to School!
- Students will line up outside for 8:45am with their class
- Please pack a snack for your child
- All school supplies will be provided
- Noon dismissal
Wednesday September 6th:
- PE shoes brought to school (to stay in locker)
- Dismissal at 2pm
Thursday September 7th:
- School Mass at 9:15am
- Full uniform (including sweater)
- Please join us!
- PE instead of Music
Friday September 8th:
- Assembly @ 9:00 in the Gym
- Please join us!
Monday September 11th:
- Please bring in the following by this date:
- A coloured 4×6 photo for the Library birthday wall (portrait or landscape.) Please label the back with your child’s name and birthday.
- A pair of headphones in a plastic bag that can be stored at school for the year to use with our class set of chromebooks.
I am just an email away! If you have any questions or information you would like to share with me about your child, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note I check my email on weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
Blog posts will be posted every week with updates for the following week. We will not be using Agenda books this year so please check the blog frequently for important announcements and assignments.
I look forward to working with you and your child this year!