Hello Grade 3 Families!
This afternoon we had the Walkathon Assembly. It was wonderful to see that through your generosity and efforts, we were able to raise an amazing $68,665.43! The funds will be put towards seismic upgrading to ensure the best possible security measures for your child, should we ever be in such a situation.
It will be an exciting week for the Grade 3 students, starting with Halloween on Monday! We will also be leading the assembly with the Grade 6 students on Wednesday. You are welcome to join us.
On Friday, the Interim reports will be going home. It will be a digital report where you will be able to see samples of your child’s work. I will start posting on Wednesday: please wait until Friday before looking at the postings on your child’s portfolio.
On Friday a notice will also be sent home in your child’s agenda. In it you will be able to see a description of the proficiency level indicators. On the back of this notice there will be a form for you and your child to fill out. Please do this after having gone through the postings of your child’s work on their ClassDojo Portfolio. The due date for the notice is Thursday, November 10th.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ October 31st
- Dress Down Day for Halloween: Please read the email that Mrs. Moorehead sent on Thursday to read about the Halloween Dress Down Details
- Families are allowed to send individually-wrapped nut-free treats to school to be distributed to other students. If your child brings treats to share, please make sure that he/she has enough for each of his/her classmates (31)
- Yummy Pizza Hot Lunch: please make sure that your child brings their own utensils
- PE ~ No PE strip today
Tuesday ~ November 1st
Wednesday ~ November 2nd
- Student-Led Assembly at 1 pm: Grades 6 & 3 ~ you are welcome to join us
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ November 3rd
- Mass at 9:15 am led by Grade 1 ~ you are welcome to join us
- Library ~Library books should be brought back to school
Friday ~ November 4th
- Fukuroku hot lunch
- Digital Interim reports going home
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of November.
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week!