Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you enjoyed the beautiful autumn weather and bright colours this weekend☀️!
Thank you for helping your child complete the Open Parachute: Building Resilience assignment. Tomorrow they will be bringing home a handout with a QR code so that you can access additional caregiver resources from home.
On Thursday the students will be doing a written summative assessment for their knowledge of which prayer we pray on the various parts of the rosary, starting with the crucifix. If you could go over the prayers prayed with them on a rosary, it would help them to be better prepared.
Also, on Thursday Amaziah will be celebrating his birthday, and his parents will be providing a pizza lunch for his classmates so that they can celebrate with him!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ November 20th
- Yummy Pizza Hot Lunch
- students will be bringing home a QR code for Open Parachute: Building Resilience
Tuesday ~ November 21st
Wednesday ~ November 22nd
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ November 23rd
- Mass at 9:15 am led by Grade 4 ~ you are welcome to join us
- Library ~Library books should be brought back to school
- Amaziah’s Birthday: his parents will be providing a pizza lunch for his classmates
- PE Mr. Kelly is absent today; the TOC will be doing PE with the students
Friday ~ November 24th
- Pro-D Day: no school
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of November/December. If you would like to offer them as a Christmas gift to your child, let me know and I can place them aside for you to come and pick them up. I will be placing the orders on December 1st.
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week!