Dear Grade One Families,
We hope you enjoyed looking at all the wonderful learning opportunities your child has done so far in Grade One through their Interim on Class Dojo. Your children have been working very hard spiritually, academically and socially and we are looking forward to continuing on this journey with them. Please be sure to fill out the 2 Stars and 1 Wish self-assessment on the back of the Interim Letter that was sent home on Friday. Please bring it back to school no later than Thursday, November 10th.
Please note the following for this week:
Word Study Unit: short vowel review (last week before new concepts)
Student of the Week: Micah
- PE today
- Word Study folder sent home
- Please bring in the blue folder if you haven’t done so already
- Music class with Mr. Kelly
- PE today
- Last day to return the 2 Stars and 1 Wish self-assessment from the interim
- 9:15am Mass ~ please make sure that your child is in full school uniform including their sweater
- 10:45 am Assembly for Remembrance Day
- French today
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please bring your own cutlery
- Word Study Assessment – short vowel review
- No school ~ Remembrance Day
Please email us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us a note in your child’s agenda. If you have any questions. Please be sure to include BOTH teachers in all email correspondence.
Have a great week ahead!
Mrs. Dos Santos & Mrs. Teodosio 🙂