We had a very productive day today as we began the process to launch your child’s learning program next Monday, April 6th. I am excited for the incredible collaboration that was demonstrated by our talented staff, and the innovative ideas that were put forth. Please watch for communication from your child’s teachers.
This coming Friday, April 3rd, between 9:00 am and Noon, we ask that one member of each family come to the school gym to pick up each of your child’s belongings. There will be a black garbage bag for each child, filled with the necessary items they will need for learning over the next 6 to 8 weeks. The teachers will be putting these packages together over the next couple of days while following all safety protocols laid out by the Ministry of Health.
For the safety of all, we ask that the following expectations be STRICTLY FOLLOWED:
– Park in the back parking lot.
– Use ONLY the doors by the picnic benches/playground to exit/enter the gym. (Please READ the SIGNS.)
– only ONE ADULT representative may enter the gym to claim packages. If children absolutely must come with you we ask that they remain in the car.
– Please do not linger to chat.
– Use of the washrooms will not be permitted.
– The school playground is CLOSED.
If you will be sending another family member/adult on your behalf – please ensure that these expectations are communicated to them before arriving.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility while we get up and running.
Yours in faith,