Can you believe we’re heading into our final week of Kindergarten? The school year just flew by! On Friday, Kindergarten got to experience their first Fun Day at St. Paul’s! From the school parade to the carnival-themed games and delicious treats, the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement and camaraderie. It’s safe to say that Fun Day was a success as the day was filled with lots of laughter and smiles from both the children and parents!
This Week at a Glance:
- Primary Picnic @ Garden City Park (see below for more details)
- Last day of school!
- Students come dressed in play clothes
- Assembly today ~ please join us!
- Dismissal @ 12 noon
- Please pack a morning snack only
- Primary Picnic – Our Year End Picnic is tomorrow! Thank you to Mrs. Chiu and Mrs. Stavem for organizing this event for our class! Students are to come to school dressed in their play clothes and will begin walking at around 9:30. Please remember to pack water and snacks for your child in a backpack that they can carry on their own to the park. Pick up at the park is at 1:30. The children who will be walking back to school with the class will depart at 2:00 and will be dismissed at 3:00.
SUMMER VACATION! 🌞
Miss Wu & Miss Guevara