Hello Grade 6 Families,
This week we had a workshop on how to protect our communities from flooding due to climate change. The students had fun the hands-on activities and are now more conscious of how their actions affect our climate. Here are some photos from that event!
- Girls Volleyball Tournament at 2:30pm at St. Paul
- Photo Retakes
- Girls Volleyball at 12:15-12:45pm
- Intermediate choir at 12:15-12:45pm
- Assembly at 1:15pm
- Mass at 9:15am
- Confession at 10:30am
- Dismissal at 12:00pm
- Learning Conferences: 1:00-8:00pm
- No School – Learning Conferences: 8:00-11:30am
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you next week!