Dear Grade Six Families,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the students for working very hard this past year. We enjoyed teaching you and getting to know you personally. You are a very joyful class and we enjoyed your spontaneity in singing during class activities. Let your relationship with God continue to grow. Pray to Him daily and ask Him for guidance when you are facing challenges. Parents, thank you for all of your support during this year. It certainly does take a village to raise a child. We hope that you enjoy your summer vacation – get plenty of rest, exercise and eat healthy foods!
We would also like to thank Mrs. Gasparetto and Mrs. Gonzales for taking on the role as Homeroom Parents this year. Thank you for organizing the Christmas party, Subway lunch and fun day activities. Thank you also to Mrs. Baron for providing the children with goodies during these special celebrations. We truly appreciated all of the extra time you put into making Grade Six memorable for the students.
- Read 30 minutes both quietly and aloud (fiction and non-fiction)
- Presentation on Monday – feeding your family on $1.90 per day (submit your slides to Google classroom)
Monday, June 28th – students may wear gym strip due to the high temperatures (bring extra water)
Tuesday, June 29th
- Last day of school
- Non-uniform day (wear your play clothes)
- Bring a snack for recess time
- Communicating Student Learning sent home today
- Dismissal at 12 noon
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org