Dear Grade Four Families,
Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. This day honours the children who never returned home and survivors of residential schools, as well as their families and communities. Thank you for bringing in your $2.00 donation last Thursday for Orange Shirt Day.
We ended our week with a successful Walkathon! Thank you to all the parents who walked with our class, it was much appreciated. Pledge sheets and collected money are due by October 10th.
Please check the PE blog for details about Cross-Country events this week. I am excited to cheer the students on!
Here are the updates for this week:
- Library books returned
- Miss Meyer away at CISVA Cross-Country Championships
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Blessing of Family Pets @2pm dismissal
- Mass at 9:15am – please make sure your child has their sweater
- Garry Point Fun Run for all cross-country participants
- Participants dismissed at 12:40 to head to Garry Point
- Dismissal from Garry Point at 2:45
- Students must have a ride organized to Garry Point and to pick them up from there
- Optional: Students can wear PE strip to school all day
- Fukuroku hot lunch
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me at any time!