Dear Grade Four Families,
On Friday during Science, the students explored the parts of the eye in an experiment about what blind people see. Many brought their models of the eye home to share with their families. Next week, we will use these models again to discover how animals see in the dark.
Please refer to the notice sent home with your child last week with the information on Parent/Teacher conferences next Friday, October 20th. Online appointment time sign up opens today.
Students can practice their typing skills at home using this link to Dance Mat Typing.
Here are the updates for next week:
- Return eye model if taken home
- Yummy Pizza hot lunch serving
- Photo retake day
- Please send me an email if you would like your child to have a photo retake
- Library books returned
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass at 9:15am – please make sure your child has their sweater
- No classes
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
Please email me at email@example.com if you need to contact me at any time!