Dear Grade Four Families,
Thank you to Mrs. Cheung and all the parents who helped organize our Advent party last Thursday. We are grateful for all of your hard work, it was spectacular!
It is already the last week of school before Christmas break! It is a busy week ahead so please read the blog for important information. Please send a tote bag with your child to bring home on Friday with various things! Thank you.
Here are the updates for this week:
- No PE
- Send in tote bag
- No PE
- Christmas Performance at 1pm and 6:45pm
- Students will come to school at 8:30 in their uniform and with their “Christmas Caroler” clothes and accessories in a bag
- They will change before the afternoon performance at 1pm
- They will leave any accessories on their desk and wear their clothes home
- Students return to school at 6:10pm wearing their performance clothes and add the accessories at school
- After the evening performance, please pick up your child from the Grade 4 classroom. They must check out with me.
- Library books due back
- 2pm dismissal
- School Mass at 9:15
- Students can wear Christmas sweaters and/or Christmas colours
- Assembly at 9:00
- Gr. 4 & 2 to lead
- Dismissal at 12:00pm
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me at any time!