Hi Grade Two Families!
Welcome back to school! I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing summer vacation. I am thrilled to get to work with your children again this year and do a whole lot of learning and growing together! There will be some new, different and exciting things coming our way, as well as familiar things that we get to revisit.
An email was sent through the Grade 2 Families group. If you haven’t received the email please let me know.
This year we are blessed to have Mrs. Santa Ana as our Educational Assistant! She will be with us every day and assisting the whole class (myself included 😉)
Let’s have a two-riffic year!
Here are the reminders for the week:
Tuesday, September 5
- First Day of School!
- Please bring a snack and a labelled ziplock bag with your child’s extra clothes (to stay at school)
- Early Dismissal at Noon
Wednesday, September 6
- PE shoes brought in today (to stay at school)
- Early Dismissal @ 2:00 pm
Thursday, September 7
- School Mass @ 9:15 am ~ please join us!
- Please wear full uniform (including sweater)
Friday, September 8
- Assembly @ 9am in the gym ~ please join us!
- Birthday photo due today
It is always important for us to openly communicate, so please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com or write me a note in your child’s agenda if you have any questions or concerns. It is important for us to work together to help support your child.
I look forward to embarking on this new adventure together!