Dear Kinder families,
We have just completed our final full week of Kindergarten. It has been so wonderful getting to know all of your children over the past few months. They truly are all a credit to their wonderful families and community and they will always have a very special place in my heart.I would also like to thank all of the families for the wonderful gift , I fell very blessed.
Next week as you are probably all aware the weather is forecast to be very warm so it is important to make sure we are all being sun safe. Therefore please make sure the children are dressed lightly , in a gym strip or light uniform on Monday and Tuesday is a dress down day.
All of the children’s personal items from this year should have been sent home today , if you notice anything missing please let us know on Monday or Tuesday and we will do our best to find it.
This week at a glance:
Show & Tell Theme: No Show and Tell this week.
- Warm weather forecast , children can wear gym strip.
- PE today
- No library this week
- Last day of School – Early dismissal.
- No homework this week 🙂 .
- As the weather is forecast to be extremely warm next Monday and Tuesday please ensure the children have a hat , suncream and sun glasses if you would wish coming to school.
- –Tuesday, June 29th– Final Day of Classes
- –Tuesday, June 29th- Dress Down Day (no donation needed)
- –Tuesday, June 29th- CSL sent home today
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Mrs. Dos Santos & Miss Comerford