This week, Kindergarten continued to prepare for Father’s Day, making sure to let their dads know why they’re the best father’s in the galaxy! We would like to wish all dads a happy Father’s Day! Thank you for joining forces with us today to celebrate!
We would also like to thank all families for attending Kindergarten’s year-end celebration this morning! A special thank you to our amazing homeroom parents, Christina & Carolyn, for organizing this event! It was so nice to be able to come together as a class community to celebrate the wonderful school year that we’ve had and we are so grateful for all the kind words, thoughtful gifts, and ongoing support that we have received from you and your children!
This week at a glance:
Circle Time Dress-Up Theme: School Uniform (our last time wearing it this school year!)
Circle Time Question: What are you looking forward to about Gr. 1?
Show & Tell Theme: My Favourite Game (i.e. card game, board game, etc.)
- Show & Tell Students: Theo, Avery, Kevin, and Naomi
- Please be sure to check Class Dojo and our Class Website throughout the week as both platforms will be used to communicate daily activities and theme explorations.
- School Mass: Please join us on Tuesday at 10:00 am for a livestream school Mass. We invite all families to join the St. Paul Parish YouTube channel on Tuesday as we come together as a school community to celebrate Mass.
- Circle Time: Kindergarten will be having our final Circle Time on Tuesday from 1:00-2:00 via Zoom. Please see this week’s dress-up theme and question.
- Last Day of School: On Thursday, all Kindergarten students are invited to come to school to participate in a fun, outdoor, physically distanced year-end wrap-up between 9:00-9:30! We look forward to seeing you there for our last class meeting as we end the year and wish everyone a wonderful summer. Please read the attached letter from Mrs. Moorehead for more information.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Miss Wu & Mrs. Dos Santos
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org