|This week, we wrapped up our discussion on Baptism. They all did a wonderful job sharing their mementos and talking about who attended their special celebration. The children were able to find similarities between their own Baptism and those of their peers as well as make connections to Jesus’ Baptism. It was very insightful and the children really enjoyed listening to each others’ Baptism stories!
This week at a glance:
Letter of the week: P
Number of the week: 6
Student of the week: Vivienne
Show & Tell Theme: Something I made (i.e. a craft, a painting, etc.)
Show & Tell: Jude
- St. Paul Feast Day
- Wear St. Paul Spirit wear, and/or yellow or blue.
- School-wide Mass will be livestreamed @ 9:15~ please join us at home! (link will be sent to all families Monday morning)
- PE today
- French today
- Library today ~ please return any library books that were not yet brought back as the children will be bringing home a new book today
Show & Tell: Zoie
Show & Tell: Mila
- PE today
- Early Dismissal @ 2:00
Show & Tell: Nora
Show & Tell: Ellie
- ADST today
- Nature Walk today
- 10 to 15 minutes of home reading (please use “My Reading” book, “My Read Well” book, online reading programs, library books, or books from home)
- RazKids– Thank you for using RazKids and Headsprout at home! These are online programs that will help supplement your child’s daily reading. If you haven’t already done so, please return their RazKids permission form by Monday.
- Letter Formations- Please take a look at your child’s Read-Well record pages and practice the letter formations of the letters we have covered (Aa, Ee, Hh, Kk, Jj, Mm, Rr, Ss, Ww, Zz, Cc, Dd, Ii, and Nn).
- Homework folders– These will continue to be sent home every day. Please check the folders daily and send them back to school every day as your child is expected to hand them in each morning.
- “My Reading” book– This will be sent home every day. Please continue 10 to 15 minutes of daily reading with your child and place this book inside your child’s homework folder every day.
- “My Read Well” book–This book contains all of your children’s work in our Language Arts Program “Read Well.” Please review the letter of the week and use the “Parent Prompt” questions (found on the bottom of the page) with your child.
- Friday, February 5th- CSL Reports sent home
- Friday, February 5th- Fukuroku Hot Lunch (for those who ordered)
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Miss Wu & Mrs. Dos Santos
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com