Dear Grade 6 Families,
This week has just flown by. The children are into routine and are starting to get into the rhythm of how things work in grade 6. It was lovely to see you during Meet the Teacher Night. If you have any concerns/questions/requests please do not hesitate to contact us.
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read 30 minutes both quietly and out loud
2. Complete essay on different type of learners – due Monday
1. Google classroom – percents – due Monday
1. Review numbers up to one million for Tuesday
1. Worksheet on Extreme Conditions due Monday. Try to come up with at least 16.
1. Pictures for silhouettes are due on Wednesday.
1. Chapter 1 Summary is due on Monday
1. Work on calling relatives for Walk-a-thon pledges (Mr. Kelly’s advice during today’s assembly)
2. Walk-a-thon: Friday, September 29. Thank you to our parent volunteers.
3. Picture Day – October 3
4. Check PE/Music Blog for practice times and upcoming games
Enjoy the weekend,