Dear Grade Six Families,
We have made it through an entire week. I was very pleased with how the grade 6 class took on the responsibility of being our school leaders as the grade seven students were away at Outdoor Ed.
Homework for the weekend includes:
1. Read for 30 minutes both quietly and out loud.
1. Vacation of a Lifetime – complete planning and calculations by Monday, Sept. 18.
1. Coding handout coloured for Tuesday
2. Les Saisons et la Météo assignment – fine-line and colour (due Thursday)
1. Extreme Environment vocabulary due Monday
1. Pictures for silhouettes are due on Wednesday. Use ALL ABOUT ME handout as your guide.
1. Hot Lunch Orders – due Monday, Sept. 18
2. Meet the Teacher Night and AGM Meeting: Tuesday, September 19 @ 7pm in the gym
3. Walk-a-thon Volunteer form due Wednesday, September 20
4. Frequently check PE Blog to confirm practice times
5. Scholastic Orders are due September 22. You may order online or pay by cheque.
6. Box of Tissues at your earliest convenience.
Enjoy the weekend,