Dear Grade 6 Families,
It was lovely to see you during Meet the Teacher night on Tuesday. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to teach your children.
Homework for this week includes:
- Read aloud and silently everyday for 30 minutes
- Questions 7 and 10 OR Questions 10 and 11 pg.54 – due Monday
- Memorize Bénis-Nous Seigneur for next week. Practice saying it for your family before dinner.
- Review numbers up to one million. Be ready for an exit ticket.
- Les Saisons – good copy is due Monday. Fine-line and colour.
- I wonder question – due Monday
- Find pictures for silhouettes by Wednesday, September 25. You will assemble your collage on that day.
- Walkathon – Friday, September 27 – dismissal @12:30 (continue to collect pledges)
- Garry Point Fun Run – Friday, October 11
- See PE blog for volleyball and cross country practices
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll