Dear grade 6 Families:
Thank you to all who participated in cross country this past month. I am so pleased with everyone’s hard work and dedication to the sport.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both quietly and aloud
- Traits of Writing and Paragraph Writing: Review
- Sign Review for Monday
- Homework: Questions #1, 2, 3 (f-j) pg. 61 due Tuesday
- Reinforcements for ripped paper – due Monday
- Be ready to start essay writing on Residential schools on Monday. Make sure you have enough information written in your 3 categories (History, Effect and Reconciliation). Continue to research this weekend if you feel you require more information.
- Worksheet: latitude and longitude – due Monday
- Thank you trees draft (in sketch book) – due Wednesday
- Walkathon pledges are due on Wednesday, Oct.9 (please provide a cheque)
- Lifetouch Photos – Thursday, Oct. 10 (wear your St. Paul sweater)
- Conferences – Friday, October 18. Sign up on Oct. 11 @ 9am
- Garry Point Fun Run – Friday, Oct. 11
- Parent Volleyball Night – Friday, October 25
- Hot lunch is on Monday
- Check PE blog for cross country and volleyball practices/games
- No school Monday, October 14 – Thanksgiving
Have a restful weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll