Hello Grade 6 Families,
It was lovely to celebrate Ms. Carroll’s birthday with the class this week. The children were very excited for her and she is very thankful to be teaching in such a caring community.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both silently and out loud
- Complete pg.61 questions 1-5 for Monday
- Présentations: La Comptine des Amis for Tuesday (bring props or costumes to enhance your presentation)
- Scientific Inquiry due Monday on Extreme Environments. Go up to Apply and Innovate.
- Continue your research on Residential Schools. Be ready to continue sharing your information within your group on Tuesday.
- Crazy hair day draft is due on Wednesday – create emphasis by using a variety of lines
- Immunization forms are due Oct. 31
- Register for 3 Way Conferences starting today until Nov. 1
- Mass Nov.1 @ 11:00. Please join us if you can.
- Three Way Conferences – November 2
- See PE blog for Volleyball playoffs
- Oct. 31 – Halloween treats – bring a treat for everyone, wrap each treat individually, nut free, to be consumed at home. Costumes should be modest, respectful and free of offensive language. No weapons, blood, slime, no witches, ghosts, goblins, zombies or scary monsters. No big hats, wide wigs, no face masks. Students also have the option to wear black and orange if they are not comfortable in wearing a costume.
Have a lovely weekend!