Dear Grade 6 Families;
The children did such an amazing job today as we did our Solar System walk. Klyde was very responsible being our ‘pace explorer.’ Of course, Cole was right by his side. I am looking forward to a great reflection of their experience.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read everyday for 30 minutes both quietly and aloud
- Rewrite paragraphs and traits of good paragraphs for Monday
- Practice script for play auditions on Wednesday, October 23 @ lunch
- Complete pg.73 Questions #9 and 10 for Monday
- Complete your 250 word reflection on our Solar System Walk. See Google classroom for instructions – due Monday, October 21
- Work on Residential school essay up to effects for Monday
- Label the 7 continents (upper case) as well as the 5 Oceans (upper case).
- Colour in each continent accurately according to the checklist on the back of the map – due Monday
- Learning Conference Day – Friday, October 18 (no classes)
- Hot lunch – Monday, October 21
- Scholastic book orders are due Monday, October 21
- Instant Challenge deadline – Monday, October 21
- Mass is Thursday, October 24 @11am. Please join us if you can.
- Volleyball Parent Night – Friday, October 25 (6-9pm)
- Walkathon Prize Assembly – Friday, November 1 @ 9:00am
- Volleyball – see blog for details
Enjoy the fabulous weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll