Hello Grade 6 Families,
This week’s quote is: “Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” This correlates to our three way conferences happening today. Be proud of all of your hard work.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read everyday for 30 minutes both quietly and out loud
- BC Science pg.198 #6 Apply – you can type your response or write it on paper. Make sure you have good information for grading purposes – due Monday
- Researched information on Residential schools should be complete – we will start draft next week
- Halloween candy donation for Agape – bring extra candy to Mass on Sunday and place at back of church
- Top Marks Customer Service – Wed. Nov. 7
- Remembrance Day Assembly – Friday, Nov. 9 (10:45) – students can wear cadets, scouts or girl guide uniforms that day
- No school – Mon. Nov. 12 (Remembrance Day)
- Photo retakes – Nov. 13
- Volleyball playoffs – see PE blog
Enjoy the weekend!