Hello Grade 6 Families,
I thoroughly enjoyed today’s Remembrance Day Assembly. We must never forget the sacrifices made by the brave men and women during the War. It is because of them that we are able to enjoy the many freedoms we have today.
Homework for the weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday for 30 minutes both silently and aloud
- Advent calendar window (due Tuesday) first copy
- pg. 65 #’s 6, 7, and 8 due Tuesday
- Projet: Le Jour du Souvenir (fine-line and colour neatly) due Tuesday
- Life on Mars: think about the future
- First draft of Residential schools should be completed. Make corrections so that second draft can be peer edited on Tuesday. Good copy is due Thursday
- No school – Monday, Nov. 12 (Remembrance Day holiday)
- No school – Friday, Nov. 23 (Pro D Day)
- Photo retakes – Tuesday, Nov. 13
- Scholastic – Monday, Nov. 19
Enjoy the long weekend!