Dear Grade 6 Families,
I was certainly touched by today’s Remembrance Day Assembly. We must never forget the sacrifices made by the brave men and women during the War. It is because of them that we are able to enjoy the many freedoms we have today. Nous Nous Souviendrons (Lest We Forget).
Homework for the weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both silently and aloud
- Trinity paragraph due Wednesday, November 13
- pg. 94 Questions # 6 and #7 – due Wednesday, November 13
- Projet: Le Jour du Souvenir (fine-line and colour neatly) due Wednesday, November 13
- Go to the public library and get a book on your chosen country to research. Have INTRODUCTION completed by Wednesday. Work on researching HISTORY. Not all of (History) needs to be completed by Wednesday. See criteria on Google Classroom.
- No school – Monday, Nov. 11 (Remembrance Day holiday)
- No school – Tuesday, Nov. 12 (Pro D Day)
- Photo retakes – Wednesday, Nov. 13
- Pizza Party – Wednesday, Nov. 13
- Intermediate Field Trip to the VSO – Thursday, Nov. 14
- Christmas Donation Collection for the Giving Truck (2 adult socks and 2 kids socks) – due Thursday, Nov. 14
- Field Trip Forms to the Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre – due Monday, Nov. 18
- Scholastic – Monday, Nov. 18
- Blanket and/or coat donations – Wednesday, Nov. 20
- Volleyball – see PE Blog
Enjoy the extra long weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll